Goals of the Communications Audit
The BCTF Executive Committee passed the following motion to set the goals for the communications audit:
That the goals for the communications audit be to:
- conduct an inventory of Federation publications, identifying purpose, timing, and target audiences.
- identify members’ sources of information regarding the BCTF and key issues in education.
- assess members’ and activists’ familiarity with Federation publications.
- determine which aspects of Federation communications members value.
- identify strengths and weaknesses in internal and external Federation communications.
- identify future communications opportunities and solicit advice from members for new approaches to Federation communications.
- assess costs, values, and environmental impact of Federation communications.