Teacher Inquiry Program: How to Apply
Interested locals should submit the Teacher Inquiry Project Application form to
TIPapplications@bctf.ca by Friday, October 16, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
applications will be considered by BCTF staff and a BCTF Full-Time Table
Officer. Selection will be made based on a variety of criteria, including
topic/rationale, geographic balance, and a demonstrated commitment to the
Funding Allocation Information
- Match or exceed BCTF Grant Funds
Note: Grant money goes to local once matching funding secured, who then pays for TTOC costs to district.
- TTOC Costs for project members
- Final Celebration Costs (session 6) e.g.: food, space rental.
- Not to be used for materials, resources, etc.
- Funding provided by the BCTF is for teacher-directed professional development through collaborative inquiry processes.
Note: If matching funding cannot be secured from School District, contact your Local.
- TTOC costs for project members.
- Final Celebration costs (session 6) e.g.: food, space rental.
- School district may provide funding for other costs incurred (materials, resources etc.).
- Funding provided by the district should be for teacher-directed inquiry, topics chosen by teachers.
Note: Applications cannot be considered without either School District or Local matching funding secured.
- If matching funding cannot be secured, Local may decide to match or exceed BCTF funding to have application continue.
- Local may also provide funding for other costs incurred (materials, resources etc.).
- Funding provided by the local should be for teacher-directed inquiry, topics chosen by teachers.
Facilitator costs are covered by the BCTF outside of TIP grant funds.
For further information, please contact Henry Lee, Assistant Director, PSID by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-871-1849, toll free at 1-800-663-9163, local 1849.