MyBCTF member-only portal launches April 18, 2011
Win an iPad2!
When you first sign on to MyBCTF – you will be automatically eligible to win an iPad2. Click here for contest details.
What’s in the portal?
Members will have access to:
- timely bargaining updates
- Advantage Program information
- collective agreements
- interactive tools, including discussion groups
- easy registration for conferences and meetings
- updating of personal information
Why did we create MyBCTF?
During our communications audit, many members asked for a secure member portal, more use of new electronic tools, and reduced paper use. The design of the portal will allow for additional features and expansion of services to members in the future.
Sign up is easy!
First-time sign up:
- At bctf.ca, click on “BCTF Members Only” tab at upper left of home page.
- At login page, (“BCTF member portal”) click “First time here? Sign up now.”
- Enter required fields and your BCTF member ID number (if known), OR your school district and your school district employee number. If your employee number begins with a zero, please omit it when signing up.
- Click “Sign up.” The next screen shows your 6 digit BCTF Member ID number in the top banner below the Member Portal title.
- Record/remember your BCTF member ID number and password! Passwords are case sensitive.
- Having trouble? Try “Member Portal Help” at the top right corner of the portal login page.
- If you are still having problems signing on, contact the BCTF at 604-871-2119 or toll-free 1-800-663-9163, ext. 2119, or e-mail email@example.com.
Note: The BCTF Member ID number is assigned to every member by our Membership system. Your number will be generated at First Sign up when you enter your name, district number, and district employee number. It can also be found on the stub section of BCTF expense cheques. Or, you can call the BCTF (see numbers above) for assistance. For privacy and security reasons, staff will ask you a few questions to confirm your identity before giving you the ID number.