To request materials, e-mail email@example.com, including quantity,exact name of items needed, and mailing address.
Climate Change Heroes Resources - NEW!
These poster and lesson plans support K–12 teachers in becoming climate change heroes by inspiring students to understand and take actions on climate change.
- Being climate change heroes in primary classrooms poster
- Core competencies build the climate action heroes team poster
- The carbon cycle and its role in climate change poster
- Exploring ocean acidification poster
- Climate Heroes general resources
“In the study of issues and concerns related to the environment, it is important to stay current and have students engage with issues relevant to their communities.”
Ministry of Education, Environmental Learning and Experience An Interdisciplinary Guide For Teachers (2007)
“We do not, at Enbridge, want to be involved in a project that is opposed (to) and of concern to others.”
Patrick Daniel, CEO, Enbridge, 2009
“We cannot risk the health of our land and future generations for short term financial gain.”
Chief Larry Nooski, Nadleh Whut’en
“Oil companies are extracting the dirtiest form of oil from our lands, and we fear it is killing us.”
George Poitrois, Mikisew Cree, Fort Chipewyan
Lesson PlansStudents Have a Voice: Take ActionIn-depth resources for the classroom
- Bottled Water Free Day poster (English/French on reverse). This PDF version is available for printing.
- Bottle Water Lesson Plan (English) Download and print this PDF to fit a letter size paper
- What we stand to lose poster. This PDF version is available for printing.
- Fact sheets