Jump to main content


Teaching Certification and Fees

Your teaching certification is maintained through the Ministry of Education and Child Care.

For information on topics such as:

  • maintaining your teaching certification
  • paying your annual practice fee
  • deadlines and important dates
  • criminal record checks
  • upgrading or extending your teaching certificate
  • requesting proof of your teacher certification.

Please visit www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/teach/maintain.

new swoop(1)