Jump to main content


 Submitting Expenses

  • Receipts can be in an image format such as .jpg or .png, or in document formats such as .pdf, .doc, .docx.
  • If you have lost a receipt you must complete the lost receipt form
  • A credit card statement showing the expense is also acceptable, but this may lead to delays in payment.
  • To receive payment faster, we recommend signing up for electronic fund transfer.

Submit an expense voucher online

Steps to Apply for Electronic Fund Transfer

What you should know

  • Lost Receipts

  • BCTF Expense Policy

  • Booking Travel and Accommodation

Common questions

new swoop(1)